yes.

Sunday, July 22


"Instructions for living a life.
Pay attention.
Be astonished.
Tell about it."

~ from 'Sometimes' by Mary Oliver


I stumbled across those words, quite by accident, and had to pass them on ...because they resonate. And because I love the word (and connotations of) 'astonishment'.


(The pictures are of my writing space the other day: my bed. I do keep trying to tidy all my books away, trying to sort them neatly into bookshelves and arrange them nicely on my bedside cabinet. But they are not very obedient. They have a little habit of sneaking out to come and sit beside me. I do try, but it's hard to stay annoyed at them for too long.)


p.s. listen to: this. (It's a cover of The Sound of Silence by Kina Grannis.) I also stumbled upon this by accident... in a BBC advert of all places. I love her voice.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Do say hello and leave your name and blog address if you have one :)

Proudly designed by | mlekoshiPlayground |